Ready to Homeschool!

Well, this is a first I never thought I would experience-- home schooling!

With the MSD being closed till ( at least) 3/30, the boys have to complete 4 hours of  home school work a day to get attendance credit. 

The teachers will be online via a chat feature for support, we received a million emails with web links and teaching apps and the kids were sent home with "go bags" filled with worksheets ( but no where near2 weeks of work).  

Our first virtual classroom day starts tomorrow at 10am via Google Classroom so wish us luck! 

I made a rough schedule and will figure out where we need to adjust to also accommodate my work meetings and any surrounding distractions! I think 4 hours will be hard to fill but I believe as long as we submit everything required of the day we can log off... so maybe if we are focused we can do it 3 hours 🀞 

The boys love their workspace I set up and seem eager to start. Hope this attitude continues.... should we be closer to the rumored 8 week virtual classroom I am hearing whispered through town!