Halloween Fun

Our action packed day started off with some rainy weather.

First stop, Alfred Vail for school festivities. Since I am Ryan's classroom mom this year, I got to help out all the kids get into costume and then organized his class party.




After the party, was the indoor parade. The weather prevented the kids from parading outdoors so we all went to the auditorium and I got to meet up with Thomas!





After a morning at AV, I pulled the kids from school early and we headed to Rymax for our second stop.

At Rymax I organized an employee costume contest and family party in our cafeteria.  The boys had a great time meeting my coworkers and got lots of treats from our new owner, Eve. It was really a nice afternoon for the company given all the changes that took place over the last few months.








Leading to our final stop, trick or treating back home and a pizza party with the McClintock's.  The rainy weather held out for a few hours so the boys played outside with the neighbors,  trick or treated for an hour and then came home to answer the door to hand out candy and have pizza! 



Such a Happy Halloween!