Comprehension

So... Ryan wants to be just like his big brother Thomas. If Thomas brushes his teeth, Ryan runs to the bathroom. IF Thomas eats an apple.. Ryan is requesting the same snack. Thomas jumps Ryan is his little shadow jumping behind.

So, naturally Ryan has noticed Thomas gets dressed and wears underwear not a diaper. Now Ryan wants to wear underwear and hates his diapers. Which is great... except for one minor problem.. he is not yet ready to be potty trained!

With that said, I am trying to explain and teach Ryan if you don't go in your diaper then you need to start peeing and pooping in the potty.

On the phone with my Aunt yesterday and not paying immediate attention to all of Ryan's actions for an entire 4 minutes.. I found this!

And a naked boy running around my house requesting underwear!

I guess he misubderstood.. pee pee goes in the potty.